Dr Drew Randall
MEET DR. RANDALL
Dr. Drew Randall is an experienced dentist proudly serving residents of Dallas, TX and the surrounding areas. Through advanced education and continued training courses, Dr. Randall works to stay up-to-date with the modern advancements in dental techniques and technology in order to provide more effective treatments for his many patients. While in practice with his father, Dr. Randall learned a philosophy of love and care for his patients. He is dedicated to providing exceptional, restorative results while also offering quality and comfortable care.
SKILLS AND SPECIALTIES
At his practice in Dallas, TX, Dr. Randall provides a variety of general, restorative, periodontal, cosmetic, and advanced dental treatments. With his vast experience and continued training, he utilizes innovative techniques, such as BioRejuvenation dentistry. Through cosmetic dental procedures, Dr. Randall is able to enhance and/or restore the appearance of his patients’ smiles. For patients requiring a restorative or periodontal treatment, Dr. Randall also provides dental bridges, crowns, inlays, onlays, implants, root canal therapy, and scaling and root planing. Additionally, at Randall Dentistry, he offers sedation dentistry to allow for more comfortable and relaxed treatments.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
After growing up in Irving, TX, Dr. Randall attended Southern Methodist University. He then went on to attend Texas A&M University System – Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, TX from 1994 – 1998. Dr. Randall completed his advanced education in general dentistry at the VCU School of Dentistry in Richmond, VA before joining his father, Dr. Warren Randall, at Randall and Randall Dental Associates in Lewisville, TX. In 2009, Dr. Randall started Randall Dentistry as his own private practice in Dallas.
Dr. Randall continues to expand his knowledge of modern dental techniques through several courses, including:
- Pankey Institute Continuum for Dental Occlusion, TMJ, and Aesthetic Smile Design – Key Biscayne, FL
- Dental Implant Surgery and Prosthetics/Restorative Preceptorship – University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Center for Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry Continuum – Dallas, TX
- Global Institute for Dental Education (Implant and Tissue Grafting Course) – Los Angeles, CA
- Russo Implant and Sinus Grafting Surgery Course – Charleston, SC
- Fotona Lightwalker Dental Laser Training (training for hard and soft tissue procedures, laser whitening, laser root canal therapy, laser snoring therapy, laser facial aesthetic smoothing, and noninvasive periodontal surgery)
- Dr. RL Frazer Emotional Intelligence Seminar, Strategic Planning Course, and New Patient Experience Course – Austin, TX
- Schuster Center for Professional Development – Scottsdale, AZ
- Stewart Center For Minimally Invasive Dental Medicine for TMJ, Bite Disharmony Treatment, Airway Management, and Minimally Invasive BioRejuvenation Dentistry
- Thrive Experience Masterclass (extensive training in high-end aesthetics with minimally invasive direct-resin veneers)
For his expertise and skill, Dr. Randall has been admitted as a member of several prestigious dental organizations, such as:
- The American Dental Association
- The Texas Dental Association
- The Dallas County Dental Society
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- The Texas Center for Occlusal Studies
- The Dallas Study Club Chapter of the Seattle Study Club
- The American Academy of Oral and Systemic Health
In his spare time, Dr. Randall enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife and their four children. They are also members of Park Cities Presbyterian Church.